Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||OTS||Key Words:||Simply Supported Beam Impact Testing Machine|
|Impact Velocity:||2.9 M/s||Pendulum Energy:||1J 2J 4J 5J|
|Pendulum Lift Angle:||150°||Impact Blade Angle:||30°|
|Round Radius Of Impact Blade:||R = 0.5mm||Distance From Center Of Pendulum To Center Of Sample:||221mm|
Simply Supported Beam Impact Testing Machine,
CE Lab Test Chamber,
Beam Impact Testing Lab Chamber
Impact Velocity : 2.9 M / S Simply Supported Beam Impact Testing Machine
This series of digital impact testers are mainly used for the determination of impact toughness of hard plastics, reinforced nylon, glass reinforced plastics, ceramics, cast stones, electrical insulating materials and other non-metallic materials. It is an ideal testing equipment for chemical industry, scientific research institutes, colleges and universities, quality inspection and other departments.
1. This series of impact testing machine is an intelligent digital display impact testing machine developed and manufactured by using micro-computer technology. The advantage is that it can automatically correct the energy loss caused by friction and wind resistance, and get rid of the numerical chart that the energy is modified because of the influence of resistance. (The detection of residual energy of pendulum and the repair of energy loss are completed at one time during the impact process after the specimen breaks.
2. This series of impact testers all adopt electronic display test results, which makes the reading more intuitive and improves the accuracy and accuracy of the impact tester.
3. Using rotary encoder and circular grating angle measurement technology, it has the advantages of high accuracy, good stability and wide measurement range, and digital display.
Indicates the automatic correction of impulse energy, impact strength, pre-elevation angle, elevation angle, average value and energy loss.
4. The main technical parameters of the simple-supported beam impact testing machine fully meet the requirements of IS0 179, GB/T 1043 and JB/T 8762
1. Impact velocity: 2.9 m/s
2. Pendulum Energy: 1J 2J 4J 5J
3. Distance from center of pendulum to center of sample: 221mm
4. Pendulum lift angle: 150°
6. Clamp support spacing: 40mm, 60mm, 70mm, 95mm
7. Round radius of supporting blade: R = 1mm
8. Impact blade angle: 30°
9. Round radius of impact blade: R = 0.5mm
Contact Person: Andy Xiao