Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Numbe:||XB-OTS-UVB||Product Name:||ISO11341 / ASTM D1148 Climatic Test UV Weathering Aging Test Chamber For Rubbers|
|UV Wavelength:||320-400um(UV-a), 280-320um(UV-B)||Lamp Power:||40W/Unit, 8PCS For Unit Chamber|
|Size Of Standard Specimen:||75×150mm （customized Available)||Distance Between Samples And Lamps:||50±2 Mm|
|Distance Between Lamps:||70mm||Standards:||ASTM D4329、D499、D4587、D5208、G154、G53; ISO 4892-3、ISO 11507; EN534；EN 1062-4、BS 2782; JIS D0205; SAE J2020,GB/T14522-93|
|Usage:||UV Aging Test Chamber|
temperature cycling chamber,
temp humidity chamber
ISO11341 / ASTM D1148 Climatic Test UV Weathering Aging Test Chamber for Rubbers
ISO11341 / ASTM D1148 Climatic Test UV Weathering Aging Test Chamber for Rubbers is designed for evaluating the resistant performance of non-metallic materials, organic materials (plastics, paints, coatings, rubbers, etc.) under the specified conditions such as sunlight, temperature, and other climatic conditions. It creates a man-made testing environment imitating the natural light source such as sunlight and other damages in the nature, such as rain and dew damage, to impose on the materials and to assess the degree of color changing and fading under the accelerated environment conditions. The chamber fully complies with the requirements of Standard GB/T16585-1996, GB14522-93, GB/T16422.3-97, ASTMG53 and etc., provides the best UV sunlight simulation and is easy to use and operate.
Technical Parameters :
|Humidity range||≥95% R·H|
|Distance between lamps||70mm|
|Distance between samples and lamps||50±2 mm|
|Light source||UVA-340 8 pcs / UVB-313 8pcs|
|Wavelength of UV light range||320-400um(UV-a), 280-320um(UV-B)|
|Size of standard specimen||75×150mm (customized available)|
* Our UV aging test chamber series includes 4 different types of UV aging test boxes, QUV/se, QUV/basci, QUV/spray and QUV/cw. It can meet the testing standards of coatings, ink, adhesives, plastic products and other industries.
1. ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
2. ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
3. ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
4. ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics, etc.
OTS Equipment Service:
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-con.
2.Equipment Operation Test Technology training;
4.Daily maintenance and maintenance of equipment
Free technical training for visiting factories
24-hour Online contact
Free software upgrades
2.Product operation instruction/video;
3.Experiment Test (test application, test report)
Device Problem Handling:
1. Social media 24 hours online communication;
2. Mail Seamless Docking;
3. Video Conferencing;
4. Artificial free door-to-door service
Please feel FREE to contact us if you have any needs.
UVA UVB Light Fastness Aging Test Chamber , UV Accelerated Weathering Tester
Contact Person: Elina Xu