Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Numbe:||XB-OTS-160||Laboratory Temperature:||NSS.ACSS 35°C ±1°C/ CASS 50°C|
|Spray Volume:||1.0~2.0ml/80cm2/h||Test Room Temperature:||+0℃～+85℃|
|Warranty Period:||14 Months||PH:||6.5~7.2 For Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS)and 3.0~3.2 For Corrosion-resistant Testing Method(CASS)|
|Controller:||OTS Designed Controller With LCD||Relative Humidity:||20%～98%RH(±3%)|
|Material:||PVC Material||Usage:||Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber Combined Temperature Humidity Testing|
high low temperature chamber,
stability test chamber
Programmble Temperature Humidity Combined Salt Spray Cyclic Corrosion Chamber
Programmble Temperature Humidity Combined Salt Spray Cyclic Corrosion Chamber is applicable for various kinds material’s surface treatment with temperature humidity and salt water spray, such as after coating, electroplate, inorganic and organic membrane dermal, negative pole with antirust oil treatment etc anti-corrosive treatment to test the corrosion-resistance of the product.Can also be used to external lighting and signal device and vehicle lamps shell protection. Walk in type salt spray test chamber is available for us.
|Interior Test Chamber||90×50×60|
|Exterior Test Chamber Dimension(cm)(L×W×H)||141*145*140|
|Capacity of the chamber(L)||270L|
|Temperature&humidity of the operating environment||+5°C~ +35°C / <85%RH|
|Air pressure||86~ 106Kpa|
|Lab. temperature||NSS ACSS 35°C±1°C|
|Pressure barrel temperature||NSS ACSS 47°C±1°C|
|Temperature&humidity||Test room temperature range: +0℃～+85℃||Relative humidity: 20%～98%RH(±3%)|
|Control Accuracy||Saturated barrel temperature: 47℃～70℃||Temperature/humidity uniformity: ≤±2℃ ≤±3%|
|Temperature resolution: 0.01 ℃||Humidity Resolution: 0.1% RH|
|Temperature fluctuation: ± 0.5 ℃||Humidity fluctuation: ± 2% RH|
|Cooling system||A. Air-cooled scaly condenser|
|B. Cooling by imported compressor.|
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
1.Automatic / manual water system has automatically add the water level of the water level is low, the test is not interrupted. Water level is insufficient warning to ensure that the use of safety.
2.Precision glass nozzle (PYREX) made of special glass, mist spread evenly and naturally fall on the specimen, and 4000 hours of continuous use, and to ensure that no crystalline salt obstruction.
3.Inlet temperature controller using a digital display, PID control, error of ± 0.1 ° C.
4.Laboratory using direct steam heating, heating up fast, and even reduce the standby time, heating tubes with high corrosion-resistant titanium tubing.
5.Laboratory basket rack using plane indexing rack, can arbitrarily adjust the angle, four off the fog, and the fog direction completely consistent.
Please feel FREE to contact us if you have any needs.
Custom-made ASTM B117 NSS AASS CASS Salt fog Cabinet , salt spray test chamber
Contact Person: Bonnie