Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Falling Height:||610~1000mm(Digital Display||Internal Material:||SUS#304 Stainless Steel Plate|
|External Material:||Cold Rolled Steel Baking Finish||Power Mode:||Electric, Fall Free|
|Power Supply:||AC220V||Machine Weight::||About 105Kg|
battery and cell test equipment,
impact test apparatus
The battery thermal shock test chamber
The battery thermal shock test box is a simulated battery placed in a high temperature box with natural convection or forced ventilation. The temperature is raised to a set test temperature at a certain heating rate and held for a certain time. A hot air circulation system is used to ensure uniform working temperature distribution.
GB / T 31485-2015, GB / T 31241-2014, UN38.3, IEC62133, QC / T743-201X, GB / T 8897.4-2008, GB / T 21966-2008
1. Inner box size: 400x400x400mm (width x depth x height)
2. Outer box size: 650x510x1280mm (width x depth x height)
3. Temperature range: normal temperature ~ 200 ℃
5. Temperature display accuracy: 0.1 ℃
6. Temperature stability: ± 1.0 ℃
7. Temperature uniformity: ± 2 ℃
8. Heating time: (5 ± 2) ℃ / min, (average heating, non-linear no-load)
9, temperature control meter: programmable temperature controller, can achieve the total temperature control time, different from ordinary temperature control meters.
10. Material of inner box: stainless steel plate
11. Outer box material: cold-rolled steel plate baking paint
12. Insulation material: efficient compression glass wool
13. Thermal insulation device: no fuse switch, over-temperature protection switch, fuse
14. Power supply: 1∮, 220V, 20A
15. Safety device: sub-temperature alarm, MCCB overload protection, etc.
16. Exhaust flue: blade type design can adjust air volume
17. Control formation: When the temperature of the battery thermal shock test box reaches the set temperature, the time meter is automatically turned on. After the time is reached, the heating power is cut off and the beep sounds.
18. Air circulation system: Convection air circulation system
19. Control system: It's time to warm up, stop when the time comes, and beep
Contact Person: Bonnie