Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Usage:||Process Testing Machine|
|Inner Size:||400*500*400mm||Normal Pressure Rangea:||11.6 KP(can Be Reset|
|Testing Time:||0~999H/M/S (can Be Reset )||Environment Temperature:||20±5℃|
|Power Supply:||AC380V, 50~60Hz, 5A||Product Name:||Battery Low Pressure Test Chamber|
|Display Screen:||PLC Touch Screen||Standard:||UL,IEC,UN,GB|
Battery Altitude Low Pressure Test Chamber
Highly-simulated test equipment is designed for UL, EN, IEC and other standard test requirements. It can reach the low-pressure storage state of the sample in a short time, and can automatically control the test cycle. The entire process can monitor the air pressure change in the tank and achieve automatic termination of the test.
1. Carton material: steel plate paint treatment
2. Inner box material: stainless steel
3. Various takeovers: special steel materials
4. Storage partitions: 304 stainless steel frame
5. Inner box size: 300*300*300mm
6. Digital display vacuum control table, the pressure range of 0.5-100kPa adjustable, commonly used 11.6kPa
7.Automatically control air input and output and automatically control air pressure
8. Door seal Use high temperature silicone seal
9. Observing the glass window : The glass door window with the tempered glass observation window allows the user to clearly observe the interior of the box.
10. Supply voltage: AC380V 50Hz, 5A
Note: The internal temperature of the laboratory must be controlled at (20°C+5°C) to meet the temperature requirements in the test box when the battery is tested at low altitude and high altitude.
|Product name||Battery simulate high altitude low pressure test chamber|
|inner box Material||SUS201 # stainless steel, thickness 3mm|
|outer box material||A3 cold plate paint, thickness 1.5mm|
|pressure range||0.5 ~ 100Kpa, commonly used test pressure 11.6 Kpa|
|inner box size||W400xH400xD400mm|
|Sample shelf||stainless steel|
pointer (or digital display) vacuum control table, accurate display of vacuum, easy to
set the vacuum
|timer||LED digital display, in 0-9999H free to set (H / M / S seconds to switch)|
|pressure fluctuations||≤ 5%|
|Power||AC380V, 50HZ, 2.2KW|
laboratory must be controlled by the internal temperature (20 ℃ +5 ℃), in order to
achieve the test box temperature requirements.
Contact Person: Bonnie