Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC220V||Using Circumstance:||0 ~ 30° C|
|Falling Height:||610~1000mm(Digital Display Can||External Material:||Cold Rolled Steel Baking Finish|
|Upper And Lower Impact Surfaces:||Steel Plates||Machine Weight:||About 105Kg|
|Falling Ball Weight::||9.1kg±0.46Kg(20±1 Pounds)or10 K||Internal Material:||SUS#304 Stainless Steel Plate|
Battery Impact Testing Machine.
1. Purpose / principle:
The test sample battery shall be placed on a flat surface, and a rod with a diameter of 15.8 ± 0.2mm (5/8 inch) shall be placed crosswise on the center of the sample. A 9.1kg or 10kg weight is dropped onto the sample from a certain height (610mm or 1000mm). When a cylindrical or rectangular battery is subjected to an impact test, its longitudinal axis should be parallel to the plane and perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the steel column. The longest axis of the rectangular battery is perpendicular to the steel column, and the largest surface is perpendicular to the impact direction. Each battery receives only one impact test.
UL1642, UL 2054 "lithium battery standard"
UN38.3 Standard Test Regulations for Lithium Batteries and Battery Packs
IEC62133GB / T 18287-2013 "General Specification for Lithium-Ion Batteries for Cellular Phones-Heavy Object Shock Test"
GB 31241-2014 "Safety requirements for lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for portable electronic products"
GB-31241-2014 "Safety requirements for lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for portable electronic products"
QB / T2502 "General Specification for Lithium-Ion Batteries"
1) Falling ball weight: 9.1kg ± 0.46kg (20 ± 1 pound) and 10kg
2) Impact height: 610 mm and 1000 mm (limit position can be freely adjusted) Test maximum height of 1000 mm.
3), height display: display through the altimeter, accurate to 1mm
4) Impact method: The falling ball is lifted to a certain height and released, and the falling ball falls freely in the vertical direction without tilting or shaking;
5) Horizontal bar: 15.8 ± 0.2mm (5/8 inch) steel rod
6) Material of inner box: SUS # 304 stainless steel plate, thickness 1mm, iron-fluoride adhesive tape is attached to 1/3, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, insulation easy to clean
7) Material of outer box: cold-rolled plate baking paint, thickness 1.5mm
8) Exhaust vent: located on the back of the cabinet, 120mm diameter, 110mm diameter exhaust guide tube, convenient to connect laboratory high-power exhaust fan;
9) Remote control distance between controller and test box: 10m
10) Maximum measurable battery size: 1000 * 600 * 500mm
11) Box door: single-door double-layer door, open tempered glass observation window, cold-handle door lock, box door with silicone foam pressing bar
12) Up and down impact surface: stainless steel plate
13) Visual window: 300mm * 300mm
14) Use power: 1∮, AC220V, 3A
15) Power supply: 700W
16), weight (about): about 250kg
17) Volume (approx.): 700X800X1650mm (length X width X height, without controller)
|Falling ball weight||9.1kg±0.46Kg(20±1 Pounds)or10 Kg|
|Falling height||610~1000mm(Digital display can be set)|
|Internal material||SUS#304 stainless steel plate|
|External material||Cold rolled steel baking finish|
|Power mode||Electric, fall free|
|Upper and lower impact surfaces||Steel plates|
|Machine weight||About 105Kg|
|Using Circumstance||0 ~ 30° C|
|Crossing Bar Diameter||15.8 mm(Place on central position in cross direction and the heavy bar and steel bar is parallel to battery bottom)|
|Chamber Gate||Single Door, Viewing Window, cold-rolled door lock|
|Air Vent||150mm, on the top of back of chamber|
Testing battery sample should be placed on a flat surface and place a bar with a diameter of 15.8mm (5/8 inch) across the central position of the sample. A weight of 9.1kg or 10kg±0.46kg (20±1lbs) falls on the sample from a height of 1000±25mm.
Meet the standards:
IEC62133, UN38.3, UL1642:1995, UL2054:1997, GB/T18287-2000, GB 8897.4-2002 and other standards.
Contact Person: Bonnie